Friday 22 April 2011

Quote: Brooke (S2 ep15)

Brooke: So you're probably looking at this and making fun of my outfit, right? Anyway, here's all you really need to know about today; if... you fat, dumb, sexual, and a guy, you're OK. If you're a girl, not so much. Please tell me that's changed in the future. Somebody tell me you've got love figured out, because I got news for you; it's pretty darn messy right now. But I guess it's always been that way. Wanting to be loved, to find somebody that makes your heart ache in a good way.. feel understood. So... if you're robots, or aliens, or something and you're watching this right now and that feeling no longer exists; well... you missed it... and I feel sorry for you. 'Cause as far as I can tell, that's what it's all about. And that's what I know it should be about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment :-)